Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Welcome To The Year of GOAT

Time flies… Today is the first day, so called Cho-Yat in Cantonese of the Chinese New Year, which is a very special and important date for every Chinese. Now is 19 February 2015 01:08 in the morning. I just felt like wanna set some targets for myself at the beginning of the New Year.


I don’t really have a very ambitious wishes or target for myself. This is because I’m not a really decisive person and easily influenced by people. My mind always changes due to different scenario. However, I think that I must set a target for myself, or to buy something that I really wanted for this year so that it may come true. So, let’s look at what am I going to do the year of ME – GOAT!!!
     
1. Give myself a break

Give myself a break. I wish to travel to somewhere without very detailed planning. What I meant by “not very detailed planning” is I don’t want to plan everything before the trip but finally the trip called off. I wish to go somewhere that not really expensive and affordable, so that I don’t have to really worry about the expenses. I thought of Koh Lipe, Koh Samui, Bali or maybe Bangkok. At the beginning of 2015, I’ve cancelled my Taipei trip due to several reasons and it’s kind of wastes. I hope I don’t repeat making the same mistake. GIVE MYSELF A BREAK would be my priority for this year. And so I need a TRAVEL COMPANION too!!!!

2.  Brighten up my face

I believe that face is very important to every girl especially the appearance is so emphasized nowadays. There are quite lot problems on my face. I have pigment, large pore, and dull skin. Besides, my lips color is dull. Due to these skin problems, I’m getting more obsessive on skin care and it’s quite frustrated sometime because my skin is REALLY DRY SKIN. So, to overcome this problem on my face, I would try the laser. To my lips, I would do the embroidery and I would like to try the eye lashes extension as well. Anyhow, I have some plans on my mind and I hope I can get it done ASAP. Anyway, I would update my beauty diary in my blog as well, so STAY TUNNED.

I guess these are the “TARGETs” for this year and I wish that I could really make up my mind and really fulfil it.

To family, I would try my best to get close with them.

To career, I wish that I can get a good job; I meant a really good offer. I wish I could get use to the 
working reality and chances for me to expand my career part.

To money, I wish I could start to have a saving.

To friend, I wish I can keep up the friendship with all my besties, uni besties, secondary school mate, friends in Singapore like Roslind and Leon, and Hannah – a very long-didn’t-meet friend who now base in Melbourne. I really wishing that I could meet Hannah this year.

To love, I don’t really expect love this year. I found that I’ve changed. I wish that I could meet someone who really knows about me, a person that I can share my feeling to. I don’t really have urge or desire to start a new relationship with anyone but I need a person that willing to listen to my thought and share my feelings to. I really am wishing that.



Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!! Huat ar!!!!! MEHHHHHHHHH~~


No comments:

Post a Comment