Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shabuton Tei : The No.1 Collagen Shabu Shabu in Town!!!


I’ve never been to Shabuton Tei before and this was my very first time. It’s located at IOI City Mall at LG Floor. The No. 1 Collagen Shabu Shabu or “靓女锅”, homemade Hakata Ramen and Gyoza are some of their signature dishes you must try!

The No.1 Collagen Shabu Shabu RM49.90++


This is the No.1 Collagen Shabu Shabu or so we called “靓女锅”. This Shabu Shabu is very rich in collagen as their soup is well braised with the collagen extracted from the pork. It’s recommended for 2 people and it’s so full for two girls. The soup is really good without doubt. The soup would leave a “sticky” surface on your lips. It really tastes good!


This is the chilli they provided to match with the Shabu Shabu. There are minced garlic, garlic chilli, Chilli padi, minced chilli, soy sauce, sesame sauce, and the Chinese parsley. It’s up to 8 types of Chilli paste provided. I love it because I’m those Chilli freak and cannot eat without Chilli. I love the garlic chilli most!




These are the food that included in the Shabu Shabu set. It’s for two person’s portion and it’s quite a lot for two girls. It’s including of fish paste, pork paste, Salmon fillets, fish balls, fish noodles, shrimps, pork balls, dried wakame, bean curd skin, Pork Tsukune, Gyoza, Chinese cabbage, Tong Oh, Enoki, Shitake Mushroom, Sweet Corn, Pumpkin, Carrot, Shirataki, Pork Slices, White Clam and tofu. It’s quite filling.



Well, I think the overall is not bad as the food portion is quite satisfied. I would like to highlight the soup base because it’s really good. Rich in collagen with no doubt and the texture is very rich. I love the feeling of mouthful of collagen. Strongly recommend! Besides, I noticed that the dined-in customers most likely to order the Ramen. I guess it supposing very nice too! Thumb Up!!! 

Shabuton Tei
Location: LG-43, IOI City Mall
Email: shabutontei.ioi@res.com.my
Tel: 03-8328 0689

No comments:

Post a Comment