Monday, October 27, 2014

RamenTen ☆ Gateway KLIA 2



Ramen Ten means “Noodles Shop” in Japanese.  Ramen Ten is well known with their unique flavour of new age Asian Ramen, which including dry Ramen, spicy Ramen, soup Ramen. This is my very first time been here.



Super Spicy Ramen RM19.90++

This is the Super Spicy Ramen… I'm not kind who love ramen, but I'll take ramen once in a while… this ramen's soup base is quite spicy… I'm that kind who loves spicy food very much and this soup base was absolutely my type! And it came with beverage, either iced lemon tea or iced peach tea… and I picked iced lemon tea… the food is actually a little bit expensive… it’s the airport rate right? Overall, no dissatisfaction and disappointment…i was satisfied…


This is the interior and I accidentally snap these two fellas… well, they got my attention cause their "slurpppppp" was so loud!

Location: KLIA2 - L2-22A 

Operatio Hour: 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment