Monday, October 27, 2014

Dessert ◆ Bakery


Its BAKERY again… after a long tiring day, its the time to have some dessert to delight your day~

Strawberry Cheese Cupcake RM10.50

This strawberry cheese cupcake really got my attention at first sight… red and juicy strawberry on top a petty cheese cupcake ~ It looks lovely right? And it tasted good! Not to sweet and moist texture… Good to try… besides, there are a few options, which are Green Tea Cheese Cupcake and Blueberry Cheese Cupcake…

Tiramisu RM14.50

Second, this was the second dessert I picked for my day… Well, not impressive and its just an ordinary tiramisu…

Signature Hot Chocolate RM14.50

Well, this is not the first time I ordered the signature hot chocolate… as you can see, this is really nice and tasty to me… rich chocolate combines with full cream milk, I know its very fattening… and you an definitely no regret about this… strongly recommend to all cocoa lover…


There are variety of choice to be chosen. There's a daily promotion if i'm not mistaken, which is buy 2 at 1 price. The promotion is start from 9.00pm onward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment