Monday, March 2, 2015

The Important Person In Life

When comes to the most important person in life.. Two men came across my mind... One is my father and another one is my grandpa... Ten years over, I could still remember how my grandpa use to treat me when I was a kid... what he bought to me to make me happy... What he did to please me.. Ya... With no doubt, he's one of the VIP in my life..

 I was raise by my grandpa and he was the one who taking care of my daily life... When I was a kid.. Parents have to work hard in order to earn a lot of money to sustain our life... So, my grandpa was playing a very important role to take care of me... Where my siblings are grower and start working... Grandpa, he Carried my school bag...accompanied me... Walking with me under hot sun and carrying an umbrella.. So that I won't get sum burn... Weekends, he washed my shoes.. Applying the shoes paste for me... Moreover, bought me Char Siew Bao when he went to yumcha... No matter where he was going... He would definitely think of me... Regretfully, I don't even have a piece of his photo.. 

Times flies.. He left me for ten years.. And I'm still missing him... Each time I visit him during the Ching Ming festival, maybe it's just coincidental.. Whenever I look for a divination, there must be divined... He must be looking at me and still taking care of me... I hope he's entering the new phrase with no fear.. No pain.. Rest in peace.. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment