Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nanny's Pavilion

Wow, it has been a very long time since my last post during December. So here you go with the 1st update in the year of 2015!!! Wohoo!!


As everybody know that KLIA2 is a new lost cost terminal for those budget airline right, and it’s also a “food centre” for all those good food. This is one of my favourite place in KLIA2, Nanny’s Pavilion.


Flat White RM8.00+

This is my favourite choice of coffee. At the very beginning, I was looking for mocha since they don’t really make flat white. However, the kind and helpful waiter [Sorry, I’ve forgotten his name] was feeling so exciting to customize it and specially for me. Hahahaha! That’s was a very great experience to dine in Nanny’s Pavilion. They serve the espresso and milk separately and I mixed it up.



Wow! It’s so cool to make it myself and it’s look not bad right?


Original Pancake RM12.00+

I love pancake! It tasted indescribable great. The pancake tasted puffy and soft. Pancake always do good with maple syrup!!! I think pancake craver would know what I’m trying to express right? Haha!!


The interior design, designed like baggage storage.


Even the stand board, it was well designed. And 7 was my lucky number!


Quiet and cosy ambience, soft music, nice and helpful crews, nice food. That’s what I had concluded. No doubt, I would give myself to visit here for a second time.

Address: L2M-23, Mezzanine Floor, Getaway @ KLIA2
Tel: 03-4065 0168
Operation Hour: 0600 - 0000AM

No comments:

Post a Comment