Thursday, October 23, 2014

Boost ♦ Boost the Way You Feel

Boost is a juice bar that originated from Australia… and they claim that they only using the best quality ingredients… Besides, they guarantee do not use any artificial or fake ingredients~ if you're looking for something healthy, I think this would be the ideal for you…


I just heard about Boost lately…and I immediate fall in love with it… I used to have my meal outside and I always wish to have something that really fresh and "clean"… I fall in love with Boost after my first tried and I almost having it once every two days or even daily…



They provide variety of choice… Soraya's Favourite and Vita C Detox are always my choices!



They stated down the ingredients they're using for the juice making… I feel this is good to let everybody know what the ingredients are and the making process is so transparent…



This is the booster… The energise booster… And according to their employee, this would boost up the "energy" and "power" of the juice…
They do sell titbits… chocolate, yogurt, and energy bar and so on…



This is the size from the beverage… the kid bottle is so cute and there are a few choices to be chosen… RM7.50 is just for the bottle and RM11 is for bottle and filled with juice…


Soraya's Favourite RM12.50++

This is my choice for today… Soraya's Favourite… consists of mango, green tea, mango nectar, vanilla yogurt, sorbet and ice… I love the taste and it taste like mango yogurt drink… I would recommend this to those who love yogurt drink…



This was the choice from yesterday… (Seems like I take Boost for as my daily beverage…hehe~) This is Vita C Detox… the ingredients consist of orange, apple, carrot and Ginger… Ginger? Yes! It’s Ginger! I'm that kind who doesn’t like Ginger, because gingers taste spicy and strong… But trust me, as part of the ingredients for Vita C, the taste and smell of Ginger is absolutely match with each other and it's never awkward! Thumb up for such amazing and new combination!



And actually they're doing promotion! It's "what's ya name game"! It’s a new concept of promotion I guess… they'll renew the name everyday, yes; it’s your name, as long as you have anything to proof that the name of the day is actually similar with your name, then you'll be given a free beverage from Boost! Up to your choice! Cool right?

For more information about Boost, please go to www. boostjuicebar.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment