Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hermo - Turnin' Beauty in a Click

Online Shopping is becoming a trend nowadays and I guess everyone has experienced what it is about. Hermo is an online shopping platform and selling beauty products like cosmetic, skin care, hair care, etc.



Hermo is founded in the year of 2012 with a simple mission to save the time and money spent for shopping, especially on beauty products. Besides that, they also providing the hard-to-get oversea products. You'll able to get all these beauty products nowadays by just clicking. Don't you think it's more affordable and saving your time too!



They claim that the products they're selling are 100% original. Everything is authentic. They're offering buy 2 free shipping promotion. Besides, they're giving free sample with your every purchase [while stock last]. Well, I've bought several products from Hermo and that's was a not-bad experience. [Stay tuned for my review for the products that I bought from Hermo!] The flash shipping is very impressive. My parcel was received in a good condition 2 days after my order. That's was cool! 


These are the brands they're selling. They're selling InnisFree, Etude House, Tony Moly, etc. [Well, I'm becoming the Korean Make Up Freak nowadays ==' ] I've found that the price selling in Hermo is much cheaper compared with the outlet. 


This is how Hermo works. Choose Your Favourite Products > Make Payment > Comfirm Order > Fast and Efficient Delivery.

I've bought a few products from Hermo previously. The selling price is much cheaper that the market price indeed. I was impressed by the flash shipping. The parcel was received in a good condition and attached with the free sample. I remembered mine was the REGEN CC cream if I'm not mistaken and the angpow pack. 


They're doing RM15 off promotion on your first order with every email sign up made currently. [Term and condition apply]. So what are you waiting for?

HERMO - Turning Beauty in a Click
Wensite: www.hermo.my

No comments:

Post a Comment