Monday, March 16, 2015

Qoo10 * The Incredible Low Rate











Qoo10 is my newly discovered online shopping website. [I’m quite obsessive to online shopping recently. ==”] I’ve made roughly 5-6 purchase thru Qoo10 and it’s very satisfying. I’m quite fascinated with Qoo10 is because it provides the cheapest rate in town and quality guaranteed. 


Qoo10 has several branches in Asia country like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul and Hong Kong. You shall type Qoo10 Malaysia if you’re Malaysian citizen.




This is the login page of Qoo10. It's quite secure because it requires both alphabetic and numberic password. Besides, with every login you have to key in the security code. Well, you can choose to sign in using your Facebook account also.



This is the order / shipping progress of Qoo10. I found it quite secure. They'll inform the buyer about the shipping progress, the shipping delivery. Once you receive the products, you're required to "Confirm the Delivery" so that Qoo10 would pay out to the seller. It protects both sellr and buyer parties. and This fascinating me most!




This is one of the deal in Qoo10. It shows the retail price, after-offed price, shipping charge and the description of the products in details.


Qoo10 provides, the consumer review in a detail and the buyer could accumulate the Qpoint as well. Buyer is also required to fill up the review for the received products. 

Overall, Qoo10 is very satisfying because of the order and shipping progress, the price, the quality and the flash shipping!!! I usually received my purchases within three days after the payment made. It was very satisfying with incredible low rate.

For more information, please visit www.qoo10.my/.

No comments:

Post a Comment