Monday, November 3, 2014

◆ Korean Petty Juices ◆

Last weekend, I went to Singapore for a short break and I discovered something new!

I've found a shop that selling Korean food… listen, it’s all imported from Korea! Although I'm not a K-Pop fans, but I was absolutely amazed with their culture~ especially the Korean eating habits~

Peach Juice S$1.20
Apricot Juice S$1.20
Grape Juice S$1.20

This are some drinks that I found at the Korea shop… there are a few flavours like grape, orange, aloe vera, apricot, apple, carrot and so on… I found this entire beverage is cheap, just for S$1.20per bottle and you can choose either cold or hot (I mean room temperature)… I love the petty design and it’s cool! The taste is good and fresh…however, it's a little bit sweet if it served in room temperature… best served chilled…

For more information about this Korean store… stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment