Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy 9th October

To whom it may concern,

It has been a year!

I met you in a very unbelievable way… once in a second, the faith has linked us together…

I've never thought that we'll get into a relationship with you in such unbelievable way… or even its absurd… we both stepped into each other's life since that day…

Day by day, I encountered different problems everyday… firstly, the way he talk… seriously, I don't like the way you talk… you always spoke in a very fast tempo… or you might be influenced by Singapore lifestyle… I don't like to talk to you face to face because I can't listen you well… I voiced it out… and day after days, I found that I've used to your slang…

You aren't a romantic person… absolutely… and I'm that kind of romantic person… you don't know me well… and you rarely think of you should bear all the dating costs, bill for the dinner, kiss my forehead before sleep, hold my hand in a romantic but not in sissy way…

Time flies, I found that you have changed…you started talk slowly to me… you will bear all the bills voluntarily… hold my hand tight…no matter what…
I faced a lot trouble throughout the year… and each of the times, you are the one I used to refer… we've gone thru a lot of things… countless incidents…

Throughout the year, we argued for countless time… I've cried for countless time… you always saying that I have never thought of your goodness every time we argued… you felt sad… and after all, I was starting thinking of your greatness towards me as you always stand by me, you always listen to me, you always let me bullied…



Thank you my dear for your forgiveness…
Thank you my dear for your greatness…
Thank you my dear for your efforts to our relationship…

It has been a year… a fruitful year among us…

Last but not least, wishing other fruitful years ahead…Love


No comments:

Post a Comment