Friday, August 1, 2014

Vacation in Hatyai and Koh Lipe - Trip Itinerary


It’s me! Today we’re going to visit Hatyai, Thailand!!! Below is my itinerary in Hatyai. Hope it could helps During this vacation,
 I'm going with my family and we're going to visit the south part of Thailand, Hatyai and Koh Lipe. Koh Lipe is well known for the beautiful and breath taking beach and see view. And during this trip, most of time we spent on shopping, eating and sight seeing. 

Before departing to Hatyai, I was worry of the language barrier because mostly speak Thai language in Thailand and Thai language is the national language. But surprisingly, I found the people could speak Mandarin, Hokkien [a dialect], Teow Chew [a dialect too] and English. I think it's probably influenced by the culture of the north part of Malaysia. [Mind speak: Luckily they couldnt master Malay, otherwise, we don't even able to communicate among ourselves, especially when bargaining. Hehe.] This is the post about
 Koh Lipe! [Apologize for my bi-languages blogging.]

以下就是我在这一趟旅程的安排以及行程:

Day1
:马来西亚亚航机场泰国合艾国际机场–Check In Tune Hotel–Kim Yong Market

Day2 Hatyai Tune Hotel – Pak Barra 码头丽贝岛–Moutain Resort – Walking Street [Massage + The Monkey Restaurant]

Day 3: Koh Lipe Walking Street

Day 4: Koh Lipe – Hatyai Tune Hotel – Lee Garden Plaza – Night Market

Day 5: Hatyai Walking Street - Hatyai Floating Market – Market

Day 6: Tesco Lotus

Day 7:
 泰国合艾国际机场  马来西亚亚航机场 - 花絮


No comments:

Post a Comment