Sunday, November 30, 2014

※ The Men Concert Live in Genting ※

Since the day I becoming the intern here, I've joined and participated in a lot of concert events and more to come…


The Men Concert was held successfully tonight… I was feeling excited that Richie Jen is one of the performing artistes in tonight concert… I knew about he's one of the performing artiste since very long ago, but the feeling is different… when you're looking at a poster and you're watching them on live, the feeling is exactly not the same…
I missed the opening session, and I used to miss that part… honestly, that wasn't really attracting me… and I missed the 黃家強part…




These are some pictures I took during Edmond's performance… I don't really know him, but I do know about his song… and well, he's very handsome… hmmm, his songs not bad too~



The third part is William So… his songs are more to my generation… hahahaha… actually I'm well known as a 老人精in my department, because I know a lot of those very old old songs… very big range… from 60s to 90s…

He sang a lot of songs, like 越問越傷心, and so on… the fans were very high there…
He was going off from the stage and been to a PS3 session for his well-planned proposal… he was giving out a ring to a fan, then he asked that fan to put the ring on the fan's wife's hand… although I knew this a day before during their rehearsal, and this was surprising me…




And the last part performance was held by Richie Jen… this was the climax part…
He was singing all his super hits songs like 我是一只魚,傷心太平洋, 浪花一朵朵,心太軟… OMG! He's so great to bring out the atmosphere… everybody was very high during his session, maybe he's very well recognized by Malaysian fans…



I love this part… he asked all the audience took out their phone and switched on the torch light mode, waving their phone… and the result was so awesome… like the stars blinking! I was absolutely amazed with this…



Well, they were having 2 songs for the encore part… which is 對面的女孩看過來 and海闊天空… the atmosphere was heated up again…

I was feeling thankful that I could have a such amazing and wonderful chance to do my industrial training here… appreciated a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment