Thursday, November 27, 2014

Mountain Resort: A Resort that built on Mountain

Mountain Resort is exactly what it meant by it's name. The resort was built on a mountain. I’ve been staying here for 2 days during my short getaway to Koh Lipe from Hatyai.


The moment I reached the island, the resort ppersonnels were there to welcome us. No Roll Royce, no BMW, but a Humus… yes; it was a four wheeled-car in order to fetch us to the resort. The resort’s located quite fat away from the arrival beach. The driver fetched us to the hotel and the path to the hotel is eextremely narrow, yes, it’s aactually a very tiny and narrow path that leads to tthe resort And I really amazed with the driver driving skills.



A great ramp upon arrival to Mountain Resort. Everywhere is planted with flowers.

【The picture I took on the day on departure】

Upon arrival, we were welcomed and served with their unique welcome drink. It tasted sweet and sour, like Ribena. I was sussuspecting that's Ribena, because the color and taste do very look alike with it. and we were told that's actually an extraction of a flower. 




After we have done all the check in procedure, we were led to our room. No, it’s actually a chalet. Without further delay, we quickly pick the chalet and guess what I've seen in my room…its a 
wooden interior design chalet. its very comfy…


TV, safety box and mini fridge are provided in the every room. 




Everything is well provided. And any damage will be charge according the price listed.





This is the less satisfied part. I don't really like the bathroom. I don't really like the Mosaic, seems like its very old… they did provide toiletries in the bathroom. Like toilet papers, body shampoo, hair shampoo, conditioner, shower cap and so on. 




I like the bed very much. It's clean [I think] and very comfy. Well arranged and organized. i booked a double Bedroom. 


This was snapped outside the room. I love the swing bed very much. As you can sleep on the swining bed and doing anything. Reading, resting, is an ideal idea to spend your time there. 



The view from the room. Sunshine and beaches. Scene of Koh Lipe seashore.

I love the environment here. Peaceful. In the day, you can go for the snorkelling activities. At night, you can enjoy your peace of mind here.

I booked the hotel from Agoda website.
Well, you also can book this from their official website: Mountain Resort.

Last but not least, don’t ever leave your thing outside your room, there are unpredicted guests, Monkey will come and grab your things if you leave anything behind. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment