Friday, August 1, 2014

My wish list....To do list....


This is my very first post. To cherish my first ever post my my blog, I would like to target up a milestone and hopefully a year later, some of it are achieved.  
Day after day, people tend to have different requires and needs in their life. When I was young, I tend to have very unique stationary. When I grew elder and it became clothing and nice shoes. Now, I have started a new page in my life. I had summarized a wish list and I would like to see how far I could achieve in a year. [By 5 August 2014]


    1.       To achieve my dream and ambition as a stewardess.



Stewardess would be a dream job for most of us. I hope my perception is not a bias. Hahahaha~ Stewardess is definitely a dream job to me. I love travel and I wishing that I could make money thru travel. I love to learn and experience different culture and go all around the world. I figured out this when I was 15. I’m wishing that I could achieve this as I’m doing my best to get it true. Cheers!!!



    2.       To do a crown on my teeth.



My teeth are tidy but it doesn’t look good. During my early childhood, I was very lazy. [still lazy now, but I would behave..hahahahaha…]So that, there was a lot of my teeth were decayed due to my laziness. So, to make up these flaws, the best way would be do a crown for my teeth.



    3.       To do a laser on my face.



Due to my innocent during my early childhood [hahahaha],quite a few pigmentation grew on my face, especially on my cheeks. And as a lady, who wish to have a crystal clear face, a laser to remove all these pigmentation is a must and would be an ideal way to clear off the spots instead of using a lots of skin care. I never stated that skin care is useless, but in my point of it, skin care is to prevent pigment but not to cure pigment.



    4.       Travel to a winter country.



I love snow. To me, snow is crystal clear and its blinking. So I simply wants to experience the snow… Hopefully !!



    5.       To buy myself a camera.



I would like to buy myself a camera since very long time ago. I love to take pictures [and selfies as well]. So that, buy a high quality camera would be an ideal idea.



    6.       To buy myself a LV ‘never full’



I’m not encouraging people to buy luxuries. But I prefer LV because I like the story behind the brand. Just simply like the meaning behind and I think its meaningful. Why ‘never full’, I love huge and useful bag like Longchamp. And Longchamp is my favorite travel bag because I can put everything inside it and grab it away. So ‘Never Full’ will be my next target!



    7.       To change my skin care to SK-II skin care. [Crystal clear      with just a bottle of miracle water!]

    8.       To go travel with my family. [If I’m not mistaken, mum would like to go Taiwan!!!]


I think that’s all for me. I’m wishing that I could achieve all of it within a year. Come on! Let’s fight for it!!

1 comment: