Wednesday, December 3, 2014

◆ Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple◆ Bugis ◆

Visit Bugis Kwan Im Thong has become a must-do and scheduled in my every getaway to Singapore…


Get into the crowded Bugis street and walk along the street… walk along until the end of Bugis Street, walk across the road, you'll found there's a lot of stalls beside.



Turn left as you can see there are a lot fortune tellers along the street… the Kwan Im Temple is no longer far away from you…




Along the street, you can see there’s a lot of flower stalls, temple, and etc.

At the very beginning, I don't believe in this as I was a free thinker… but, after my first time visit, I found my mind is peaceful… and from that time, I used to come over and pray every time I visit Singapore…


Thinking to buy anything for the visit? A lotus flower will do…

Cannot make up your mind? Draw a divination stick would help… when I was uncertain; I use to draw a divination stick… knee in front of her, close your eyes, and shake the divination stick holder… I believe that's a faith to lead your life, don't you?  Calm your mind before you visit.

Address: 178, Waterloo Street, Singapore 187964
Tel: +65 6736 2000 
MRT Station: [Downtown Line] Bugis / [East West Line] Bugis
Operation Hour: 0600 - 1800

No comments:

Post a Comment