Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dinner at Bubbles & Bites

As I mentioned earlier, I like to hang out in Bubble and Bite (BB) because the nice food and rustic ambience. As I promised earlier, I did promise that I’ll introduce more nice food in BB. Here you go!


Club Sandwich Salad RM20

This was my very first time to try this club sandwich salad. It consists of beef bacon, parmesan cheese, romaine lettuce, onion, hard-boiled egg, chicken ham and cherry tomatoes! It was serving with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Big portion as well. Nice!!!


Peri-Peri Chicken Wings RM22

This is fried chicken wings serving with the peri-peri chilli sauce. I love the chilli sauce very much. It doesn’t seem strange if you tried Nando’s Chicken before. The chilli sauce is exactly the same and it taste spicy and sour. Matching with well marinated fried chicken wing, recommend to all peri-peri lovers!


Aglio Olio Spaghetti RM19

I love this very much! It tasted absolutely delicious. Aglio olio is a dish that emphasize on garlic and olive oil. Aglio is garlic and olio refers to olive oil. Little bit spicy and the garlic smell fragrant. Thumb up!


New York Spaghetti with Meatballs RM25

Spaghetti in tomato sauce matching with meatballs. The portion is big enough. Not much surprise on this. Beef meatballs tasted a little bit heavy. Overall, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment