Thursday, October 23, 2014

Aston ☆ Quality ≠ Value of Money ☆

Before going back to Malaysia, we were having our last meal in Singapore in Aston Steak House.



I've found this steakhouse in some shopping complex in Singapore but I have to chance to visit. Before going back to Malaysia, we could have this eventually!



The ambience is nice! Dim lighting and wooden table setting. It seems very romantic right? Hahaha!

To order food, we have to proceed to counter. Well, I've picked lemon grilled chicken chop and my boyfriend has pick black pepper chicken chop… the steak is come together with 2 side dishes.

Lemon Line Chicken S$8.90

This is my meal. Lemon grilled chicken chop served with pasta salad and potato salad. The potato salad is awesome and I don't really like the pasta salad as it’s too soft. Is it over cooked? The chicken tastes nice matching with the lemon sauce. And enhance the lemon taste, the sourness; you may squeeze the lemon served on the side. The tenderness of the chicken is just nice.

Black-pepper Chicken Chop S$8.90

This is black pepper chicken chop. Hmmmm… it tastes like ordinary chicken chop. Hahahaha! The chicken chop is served with French fries and coleslaw salad. It’s a very ordinary chicken.

Rootbeer Float S$3,90

Snapple Diet Cranberry Raspberry Juice S$3.00

This is my drink. Snapple diet raspberries juice if I'm not mistaken the name. It’s just about 29 calories. But the taste doesn't taste good. I don't like the taste as it tasted like Med. Maybe you would like this, especially those who's on diet.


Overall, the meal is normal. And the price is cheap and under my expected. It’s not more than $30 for both of our meal. OMG! It’s very cheap especially when you're in airport! Ideal to those who look for cheap and nice food!

Last but not least, wishing to visit Singapore again. And I know I'll be back… again and again…


No comments:

Post a Comment