Sunday, March 1, 2015

Caffeine Body Scrub: A Natural Anti Cellulite Remedy


Recently, I’ve found some homemade skin care recipe and I find it work great on skin.  Personally I have a very dry skin and I don’t get use to apply lotion everyday especially after shower when my pore all open-mouthed. And I’ve found a great body scrub recipe and it works very good on my skin. Besides, it work great to get rid of the cellulite. So, let’s look at the ingredients.

½ cup of freshly ground coffee powder.
½ cup of brown sugar.
½ cup of olive oil or baby oil.

The olive oil that I use is extra virgin olive oil where you can get it in most of the grocery shop. The baby oil that I referred above is the Johnson Baby Oil. I tried both oil and I think the olive oil works great because it’s consumable.

This body scrub recipe is extremely simple for all the beginners. Mix all ingredients all together and keep it in an air-tight container and store in a cold dry place for best result.

I found it works very great on my skin because the sugar and the coffee powder help to exfoliate the dead cell and at the same time the oil replenish moisture into the skin. Caffeine works great to stimuli the blood circulation, smooth and tighten the skin. It also helps to minimize the appearance of the dimple which caused the cellulite surface, especially on thigh. Rinse the scrub with warm water and dry your skin using towel.

This is definitely a lazy body scrub for me because normal body scrub where you buy from the store, normally I use to apply lotion after the exfoliation. So that my skin wont feel dry and itchy, as I really having a very dry skin. And this work great, and I don’t have to apply any lotion after the exfoliation because the olive oil contained leave a  moisturizing effect on my skin. I feel my skin is well-moisturized after I dry it suing towel and I don’t feel like there’s a necessary to apply lotion after that. My skin feels moisturized and not feeling dry and itchy.

It’ definitely great natural remedy for cellulite and soft, smooth skin.

For more detail, please look at this website where they have more natural skin care recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment