Saturday, August 23, 2014

Marigold 100% Juice - Mixed Apple Cranberry

For those who know me well, I have fruit juice addiction... I love fruit juice... especially pure fruit juice...

Marigold 100% Juice is made up from 100% pure fruit juice... This beverage is my newly discovered fruit juice. For this products line, it have a few flavor, like mixed apple cranberry, mixed apple grape, orange and so on.



  The taste is nice, not too sweet. Usually we can easily differentiate the differences between pure fresh fruit juice and flavored juice. Well, their taste and texture are absolutely different. For those who are sensitive will find the differences significantly.

I would like to recommend to those risk takers who love to try new things and love fruit juice, this is a must try beverage for you. The taste is sweet and a little bit sour. You can smell the apple scent significantly and taste the fresh apple as well. The cranberry is not very significant, so you have to taste very carefully. Please served chilled because the taste is definitely different. Besides that, i would like to recommend my first choice and favorite flavor is mixed apple grape. Try it and I think you'll probably love it!

You can get this product in most of the supermarket, and even 7-11, but the 7-11 is selling the small pack. The post above shows the family pack. It costs RM5.xx. I think it's cheap since the quality is guaranteed. Try it! Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment