Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sublime Hair Enhancer * How i Care My Hair

This is the hair product I used to apply. L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil. My hair is damaged due to several reasons, like over dye, using hair dryer every day, curl my hair using hot roller, and so on. As a result, split end happened on my hair.

L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary OIL Sublime Hair Enhancer [Coloured Hair] RM39.90

I’ve use a lot of hair cares, like leave on, serum, even vitamin capsule. I found this work on my hair. It leaves a protective surface on my hair and protects my hair from the hot dryer. This is for coloured hair. Besides, it will leave a UV shield on hair. Recommend to those who cares their own hair very much and willing to try any solution to care for the hair.

Direction: Apply small amount on hair before wash, before hair dry and after hair drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment